Gibralter and the Andalucia region of Spain
I borrowed a friends Nikon Coolpix 995 for the occasion. I give the camera
two thumbs up. Easy to operate, excellent picture quality and good battery
life. These pictures are in higher resolution than previous trips and I took
a lot more pictures.
The first five sets are with the Nikon... I broke them into groups of
about 30 pictures each to decrease load times. Set 6 are some pictures
in Seville with a disposable (I accidentally forgot to bring the Nikon).
Joe and Greg also took a lot of pictures.
Gibralter was excellent! Many of the photos have (I think) African coast in
- Set 1 - Heathrow, Caves at Nehra, Ronda
- Set 2 - Ronda and Gibralter
- Set 3 - Gibralter
- Set 4 - Gibralter
- Set 5 - Gibralter (Macacs)
- Set 6 - Seville, flemenco dancers, Gibralter (taken with disposable camera)
- Greg's Pictures - Pictures that Greg took in Spain/London/Gibralter
- Joe's Pictures - Pictures that Joe took in Spain/Gibralter